Amen. "Here I come" is a beautiful response—a declaration of readiness, surrender, and trust. Whether you are coming to rest, to worship, to lay down your burdens, or to step into His presence, He is waiting with open arms.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)
"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)
"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you." (James 4:8)
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." (Revelation 3:20)
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:13)
🙏 A Prayer of Arrival
Lord Jesus,
Here I come.
I come to You just as I am—
Not perfect, not worthy,
But Yours.
I come to lay my burdens down.
I come to find rest for my soul.
I come to meet with You.
I come to worship You.
Welcome me into Your presence.
Hold me in Your arms.
Speak to my heart.
Fill me with Your peace.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Coming
I declare today:
Here I come to the Father.
Here I come to Jesus.
Here I come to the One who loves me.
I am not too broken to come.
I am not too weary to come.
I am not too lost to come.
He is waiting for me.
He is welcoming me.
He is ready to receive me.
"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you." (James 4:8)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are always welcome in His presence. No matter what you are carrying, no matter how far you have wandered, no matter how tired you feel—He says, "Come." He is waiting for you with open arms. So here you come. And He is ready to receive you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Here I come, Lord. I am Yours. 🙏🕊️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment