Amen. "The son whom I loved" is a phrase that echoes the heart of the Father—a declaration of deep, unshakable love for His beloved Son. It reminds us of the relationship between God the Father and Jesus Christ, and it also speaks of the love God has for us as His children through Christ.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"And a voice from heaven said, 'This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.'" (Matthew 3:17)
"While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, 'This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!'" (Matthew 17:5)
"The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands." (John 3:35)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" (Romans 8:32)
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" (1 John 3:1)
💖 What This Love Means
The Father's Love for the Son... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Is Unfailing It is eternal and unshakable. "This is my Son, whom I love." (Matthew 3:17)
Is Pleased The Father delights in the Son. "With him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17)
Is Sacrificial The Father gave His Son for our salvation. "He who did not spare his own Son." (Romans 8:32)
Is a Model for Us We are loved with the same love the Father has for the Son. "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you." (John 15:9)
🙏 A Prayer of Thanksgiving
Father,
Thank You for the Son whom You love.
Thank You for Jesus, Your beloved Son,
Who came to save us.
You did not spare Your own Son,
But gave Him up for us all.
In Him, we see Your love.
In Him, we find our salvation.
In Him, we are called Your children.
I receive the love of the Father,
The grace of the Son,
And the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
"This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Belonging
I declare today:
I am loved by the Father.
I am accepted in the Beloved.
I am a child of God.
The love that the Father has for the Son
Is the love He has for me.
I am not forgotten.
I am not forsaken.
I am not alone.
I am His.
And He is mine.
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The love of the Father for the Son is the foundation of our faith. It is the love that sent Jesus to the cross, that raised Him from the dead, and that now invites us into the family of God. You are loved with the same love that the Father has for His Son—not because you earned it, but because you are His child.
"The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his quiet love he will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)
The Son whom I loved—He is mine, and I am His. 🙏💙✨
No comments:
Post a Comment