Saturday, 8 August 2026

I will be head and not tail.

 Amen. "I will be head and not tail" is a declaration of divine elevation and purpose—a confession that God has set you apart to lead, to shine, and to walk in His favor. It is not a statement of pride, but of faith in the promises of God, trusting that He lifts up the humble and blesses those who obey and trust in Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom." (Deuteronomy 28:13)


"And you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The Lord will make you the head, not the tail; you will only be above, not beneath." (Deuteronomy 28:12-13)


"The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you obey the commands of the Lord your God... you will always be at the top, never at the bottom." (Deuteronomy 28:13, NLT)


"He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor." (1 Samuel 2:8)


"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up." (James 4:10)


👑 What It Means to Be Head and Not Tail


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Leadership You are set apart to lead and influence others. "You are the light of the world." (Matthew 5:14)

Favor God's blessing goes before you. "The Lord bestows favor and honor." (Psalm 84:11)

Provision You will lend and not borrow. "You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none." (Deuteronomy 28:12)

Elevation God lifts up the humble. "Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up." (James 4:10)

Victory You will be above, not beneath. "You will always be at the top, never at the bottom." (Deuteronomy 28:13)


🙏 A Prayer of Declaration


Father,

I receive Your promise that I will be the head and not the tail.

I will be above and not beneath.

I will be a leader and not a follower.

I will be a blessing and not a burden.


Your favor goes before me.

Your grace surrounds me.

Your provision sustains me.


I will not be held back by fear.

I will not be pushed down by the enemy.

I will not be defined by my circumstances.


I am Yours.

I am chosen.

I am lifted up.


"The Lord will make you the head, not the tail." (Deuteronomy 28:13)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Elevation


I declare today:

I am the head and not the tail.

I am above and not beneath.


I lead with wisdom.

I walk in favor.

I live in victory.


God has set me apart.

God has lifted me up.

God has made me a blessing.


I will not be shaken.

I will not be silenced.

I will not be stopped.


"The Lord will make you the head, not the tail." (Deuteronomy 28:13)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God does not want you to be at the bottom—He has created you for more. He has called you to lead, to bless, and to shine. Walk in the confidence that He is with you, He goes before you, and He lifts you up. Be the head, not the tail. Be the light, not the darkness. Be the blessing, not the burden.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


I will be head and not tail—because God is with me. 🙏👑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment