Saturday, 8 August 2026

Thank you for loving me

 Amen. "Thank you for loving me" is one of the most beautiful prayers of gratitude—a simple, heartfelt acknowledgment that we are loved not because of who we are, but because of who He is. It is the cry of a soul that has tasted His grace and is overwhelmed by His goodness.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3)


"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


💖 What It Means That He Loves You


His Love Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Unconditional He loves you not because you are good, but because He is good. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

Unchanging His love does not rise and fall with your performance. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)

Personal He knows you by name and loves you individually. "I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)

Eternal Nothing can separate you from His love. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)

Lavish He pours out His love abundantly. "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us." (1 John 3:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Father,

I thank You for loving me.

Not because I deserve it—

But because You are love.


You have loved me from the beginning.

You have pursued me when I wandered.

You have welcomed me when I returned.


I cannot understand the depth of Your love,

But I receive it with a grateful heart.

I cannot earn it, but I rest in it.

I cannot repay it, but I will live in it.


Thank You for Your love that never fails.

Thank You for Your love that never ends.


"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Love


I declare today:

I am loved by God.

His love is unconditional.

His love is unchanging.

His love is eternal.


I do not have to earn it.

I only have to receive it.


I am not forgotten.

I am not abandoned.

I am not alone.


I am loved.

I am His.

And I will never be the same.


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Thank Him for His love—not just in words, but by living in the reality of it. His love changes everything. It heals your wounds, calms your fears, and gives you purpose. You are loved with an everlasting love. And nothing can ever change that.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Thank You for loving me, Lord. I am Yours forever. 🙏💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment