Amen. "Jesus loves me, yes I know" is one of the simplest yet most profound truths a soul can hold—a declaration that the love of Christ is not abstract or distant, but personal, certain, and life-changing. It is the assurance of a child's faith, the foundation of a believer's hope, and the song of a redeemed heart.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." (Jeremiah 31:3, NKJV)
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39, NKJV)
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" (1 John 3:1)
"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
💖 What It Means That Jesus Loves You
Jesus Loves You... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Unconditionally He loves you not because of who you are, but because of who He is. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
Unchangingly His love for you never fluctuates. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)
Personally He knows you by name and cherishes you. "I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)
Eternally Nothing can separate you from His love. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)
Sacrificially He gave His life for you. "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." (John 15:13)
🙏 A Prayer of Assurance
Lord Jesus,
Thank You that Your love for me
Is not based on my worthiness,
But on Your grace.
I know that You love me.
When I feel unloved, remind me of the cross.
When I feel alone, remind me of Your presence.
When I feel unworthy, remind me of Your sacrifice.
I am loved.
I am cherished.
I am Yours.
Let me rest in Your love,
Walk in Your love,
And share Your love with others.
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Love
I declare today:
Jesus loves me—yes, I know.
His love is unconditional,
Unchanging,
Eternal.
I am not defined by my failures—
I am defined by His love.
I am not held by my past—
I am held by His grace.
I am loved with an everlasting love,
And nothing can separate me from it.
"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
💎 A Final Encouragement
When you know the love of Jesus, everything changes. You stop striving to earn what is already freely given. You stop fearing rejection when you are already fully accepted. You stop doubting your worth because you know you are precious in His sight. Jesus loves you—yes, you know it. Let that truth shape your identity, your hope, and your life.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Jesus loves me, yes I know. And I will never be the same. 🙏💙✨
No comments:
Post a Comment