Saturday, 8 August 2026

Blessings upon blessings

 Amen. "Blessings upon blessings" is a declaration of abundance—a recognition that God does not give sparingly, but lavishly pours out His goodness upon His children. It is the cry of a heart that has tasted His grace and knows that He is a God of more than enough.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"I will bless you, and I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing." (Genesis 12:2)


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." (Ephesians 1:3)


"The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to." (Deuteronomy 28:8)


"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)


"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble with it." (Proverbs 10:22)


"So that a blessing may come upon the people." (Galatians 3:14)


🌊 What It Means to Receive Blessings upon Blessings


Blessings upon Blessings Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Abundance God does not give in small measure—He pours out generously. "God is able to bless you abundantly." (2 Corinthians 9:8)

Spiritual Riches He blesses us with every spiritual blessing in Christ. "Blessed us with every spiritual blessing." (Ephesians 1:3)

Overflow His blessings overflow from you to others. "You will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)

Favor His blessing opens doors and brings provision. "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth." (Proverbs 10:22)

Generational His blessings extend to future generations. "Blessed are those who fear the Lord... Their children will be mighty in the land." (Psalm 112:1-2)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Father,

I thank You for blessings upon blessings.

You have poured out Your goodness on me

In ways I cannot count.


I thank You for Your mercy—

It is new every morning.

I thank You for Your grace—

It is sufficient for every need.

I thank You for Your provision—

It meets me where I am.

I thank You for Your love—

It never runs dry.


Let me not take Your blessings for granted.

Let me be a channel of Your blessing to others.


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing." (Ephesians 1:3)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Blessing


I declare today:

Blessings upon blessings are mine in Christ.


I am blessed.

I am favored.

I am provided for.

I am loved.


I will not live in lack—

For God is my provider.

I will not live in fear—

For God is my protector.

I will not live in doubt—

For God is faithful.


And I will be a blessing to others.


"I will bless you... and you will be a blessing." (Genesis 12:2)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God is a God of abundant blessing. He does not give sparingly—He gives generously. He does not bless reluctantly—He delights in blessing His children. Open your heart to receive His blessings, and let them overflow to others. You are blessed to be a blessing.


"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)


Blessings upon blessings. Receive them. Live them. Share them. 🙏🌊💙

No comments:

Post a Comment