Amen. "Thank you for drying my tears" is a prayer of deep gratitude—a recognition that God sees our pain, hears our cries, and gently wipes away every tear. He is the God of all comfort, the Father of compassion, and the One who turns our mourning into joy.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." (Revelation 21:4)
"You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?" (Psalm 56:8)
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)
"Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5)
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)
💧 What It Means That He Dries Your Tears
He Dries Your Tears... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Sees Your Pain He is near to the brokenhearted. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted." (Psalm 34:18)
He Collects Your Tears Every tear you cry is precious to Him. "Put my tears in your bottle." (Psalm 56:8)
He Heals Your Wounds He binds up your brokenness. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)
He Brings Joy He turns mourning into dancing. "Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5)
He Wipes Away Every Tear One day, all sorrow will be gone. "He will wipe every tear from their eyes." (Revelation 21:4)
🙏 A Prayer of Thanks
Father,
I thank You for drying my tears.
You have seen my pain.
You have heard my cries.
You have held my heart.
When I was broken, You healed me.
When I was weary, You comforted me.
When I was lost, You found me.
Thank You for not leaving me in my sorrow.
Thank You for bringing joy in the morning.
Thank You for loving me through it all.
I trust You with my tears.
I trust You with my healing.
I trust You with my heart.
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes." (Revelation 21:4)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Comfort
I declare today:
God has dried my tears.
He has comforted my soul.
He has healed my wounds.
I will not weep forever.
Joy is coming.
Morning is coming.
Healing is coming.
For the Lord is my comforter,
And He will never leave me.
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Your tears are not wasted. God sees every one, and He holds them close. He is the God who comforts, heals, and restores. He will not leave you in your sorrow. He will bring joy in the morning. He will wipe away every tear. Trust Him with your tears, and let His comfort fill your soul.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Thank You for drying my tears, Lord. I trust in You. 🙏💧💙
No comments:
Post a Comment