Saturday, 8 August 2026

God come for brokenhearted

 Amen. "God come for brokenhearted" is a prayer of tender hope—a cry to the One who draws near to the wounded, who binds up the broken, and who heals the hurting. It is the confession that we cannot mend ourselves, but we can come to the One who can.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)


"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)


"He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." (Isaiah 61:1)


"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free." (Luke 4:18)


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)


💔 What It Means That He Comes for the Brokenhearted


He Comes to the Brokenhearted... Because... A Scripture to Hold

To Heal Them He binds up their wounds and restores their souls. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)

To Be Near Them He is close to those who are crushed in spirit. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted." (Psalm 34:18)

To Set Them Free He brings freedom from the prison of despair. "He sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners." (Isaiah 61:1)

To Give Them Beauty He exchanges ashes for beauty and mourning for joy. "He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning." (Isaiah 61:3)


🙏 A Prayer of Healing


Father,

I come to You with a heart that is hurting.

I bring my brokenness before You.

I bring my tears before You.

I bring my wounds before You.


You are the One who heals the brokenhearted.

You are the One who binds up wounds.

You are the One who is near to the crushed in spirit.


I ask You to come—

Come for the brokenhearted.

Heal me.

Comfort me.

Restore me.


I trust You with my pain.

I trust You with my healing.

I trust You with my heart.


"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Hope


I declare today:

God is near to the brokenhearted.

He sees my pain.

He hears my cry.

He will heal my wounds.


I am not alone in my sorrow.

I am not forgotten in my grief.

I am not without hope.


He is coming.

He is healing.

He is restoring.


"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God does not turn away from the brokenhearted—He draws near. He does not ignore their pain—He binds their wounds. He does not leave them in their grief—He brings beauty from ashes. If your heart is broken, He is near. If you are crushed in spirit, He sees you. He is the God who comes for the brokenhearted—and He is coming for you.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


God come for brokenhearted. I am waiting. I am trusting. I am Yours. 🙏💔💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment