Saturday, 8 August 2026

You are the reason i am alive.

 Amen. "You are the reason I am alive" is a profound declaration of dependence and gratitude—a confession that without God, we have no life, no purpose, and no hope. It is the recognition that our very existence is held in His hands and that every breath is a gift from Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"In him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)


"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... all things were created through him and for him." (Colossians 1:16)


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." (Psalm 139:13)


"The Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." (Genesis 2:7)


"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die." (John 11:25)


"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)


✨ What It Means That He Is the Reason We Are Alive


He Is the Reason We Are Alive... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Created Us He formed us and gave us life. "You knit me together in my mother's womb." (Psalm 139:13)

He Sustains Us He holds our lives in His hands. "In him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)

He Redeemed Us He gave us new life through Christ. "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)

He Gives Us Purpose We are alive to know Him and make Him known. "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works." (Ephesians 2:10)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Father,

You are the reason I am alive.

Not because of my own strength,

Not because of my own worth,

But because of Your love and Your grace.


Every breath I take is a gift from You.

Every moment I live is sustained by You.

Every purpose I have is found in You.


I thank You for the gift of life.

I thank You for the breath in my lungs.

I thank You for the hope of eternity.


Help me to live each day for You.

Help me to breathe for Your glory.

Help me to love with Your heart.


"In him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Life


I declare today:

You are the reason I am alive.

I live because You have given me life.

I breathe because You sustain me.

I love because You first loved me.


My life is not my own—

It belongs to You.

My days are in Your hands.

My future is secure in You.


I will not live for myself.

I will live for You.


"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You are alive for a purpose—to know Him, to love Him, and to make Him known. He is not just the reason you exist; He is the reason you have hope, joy, and eternal life. Let your life be a living testimony of His grace. Let your days be filled with His presence. And let every breath you take be a praise to the One who gave you life.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


You are the reason I am alive, Lord. I live for You. 🙏💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment