Friday, 7 August 2026

Lord Jesus, Bless us with abundance.

 Amen. "Lord Jesus, come for life more abundantly" is a prayer that echoes the very heart of the Gospel—the invitation of Christ to receive life in all its fullness. It is the cry of a soul that longs not just to exist, but to truly live; not just to survive, but to thrive in the grace, purpose, and joy that only Jesus can give.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)


"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die." (John 11:25)


"In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind." (John 1:4)


"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." (John 7:38)


"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)


✨ What It Means to Have Life More Abundantly


Abundant Life Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Not Just Existence It is life filled with purpose, peace, and joy. "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)

Not Just Material It is not about possessions, but about spiritual richness. "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36)

Eternal and Present It starts now and continues forever. "I give them eternal life." (John 10:28)

Fruitful It bears fruit—love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace..." (Galatians 5:22-23)

Overflowing It spills over to bless others. "Rivers of living water will flow from within them." (John 7:38)


🙏 A Prayer for Abundant Life


Lord Jesus,

I come to You, not for a partial life,

Not for a fleeting moment of happiness,

But for life in all its fullness.

Life that overflows with Your peace.

Life that is rich with Your purpose.

Life that is filled with Your joy.


Come for life more abundantly.


Let Your life flow through me—

Healing my wounds,

Renewing my mind,

Strengthening my spirit,

Filling my heart.


I do not want to just survive—

I want to thrive in You.

I do not want to just get by—

I want to bear fruit that lasts.


Let rivers of living water

Flow from within me,

Bringing life to those around me.


"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Abundant Life


I declare today:

Jesus came to give me abundant life.

Not just a little life—

But life overflowing.

Not just enough to survive—

But enough to thrive.


I am filled with His peace.

I am walking in His purpose.

I am bearing fruit for His glory.


The enemy cannot steal my joy.

The world cannot take my peace.


For I have life—

Abundant, full, and eternal—

In Christ Jesus my Lord.


"In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind." (John 1:4)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Jesus did not come to give you a life of mere survival. He came to give you a life of abundance—a life filled with peace, purpose, and joy that cannot be shaken by circumstances. He is the source of living water, and He invites you to drink deeply and never thirst again. Come to Him. Receive His life. And let it overflow to a world that is desperate for hope.


"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)


Come, Lord Jesus, for life more abundantly. We are ready to receive it. 🙏💧✨

No comments:

Post a Comment