Amen. "God is all I have" is one of the most profound declarations of faith—a confession that in the loss of everything else, He is enough. It is not a statement of poverty, but of profound wealth, for the one who has God has everything that truly matters.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:25-26)
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." (Lamentations 3:24)
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'" (2 Corinthians 12:9)
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)
"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die." (John 11:25)
💖 What It Means That God Is All You Have
When God Is All You Have... You Have... A Scripture to Hold
Everything In Him, you lack nothing. "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Sufficiency His grace is enough for every need. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Security You are held in His hand. "No one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
Hope He is your anchor for the soul. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul." (Hebrews 6:19)
Portion He is your inheritance and treasure. "The Lord is my portion." (Lamentations 3:24)
Strength He sustains you when you are weak. "God is the strength of my heart." (Psalm 73:26)
🙏 A Prayer of Trust
Father,
You are all I have.
And You are more than enough.
When everything else fades,
You remain.
When everyone else fails,
You are faithful.
When I have nothing else,
I have You.
You are my refuge, my portion, my hope.
In You, I lack nothing.
In You, I am complete.
In You, I have everything I need.
I will not look to the world for what only You can give.
I will not trust in human strength for what only You can do.
You are my all in all.
And You are enough.
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." (Psalm 73:25)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Contentment
I declare today:
God is all I have.
But in Him, I have everything.
I am not lacking—
He supplies my every need.
I am not alone—
He is with me always.
I am not without hope—
He is my anchor.
I am not weak—
He is my strength.
He is my portion.
He is my peace.
He is my everything.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
If God is all you have, you are richer than you know. In Him, you have everything that truly matters: love, grace, peace, hope, and eternal life. The world may take away your possessions, your health, or your comfort—but it can never take away your God. He is enough. He is always enough. And He will never leave you nor forsake you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
God is all I have—and He is all I need. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment