Amen. "God is the same yesterday, today and forever" is a declaration of His eternal, unchanging nature—a truth that anchors our souls in a world of constant change. He is the same God who parted the Red Sea, who walked with the prophets, who raised Jesus from the dead, and who is with us today. He has not changed, and He will never change.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
"I the Lord do not change." (Malachi 3:6)
"But you remain the same, and your years will never end." (Psalm 102:27)
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." (James 1:17)
"For I am the Lord, I do not change." (Malachi 3:6, NKJV)
"From everlasting to everlasting you are God." (Psalm 90:2)
✨ What It Means That He Is Unchanging
He Is Unchanging... Because... A Scripture to Hold
In His Love His love is constant and never wavers. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)
In His Faithfulness He never breaks His promises. "The Lord is faithful to all his promises." (Psalm 145:13)
In His Power He is as mighty today as He has always been. "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" (Genesis 18:14)
In His Mercy His compassion is new every morning. "His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning." (Lamentations 3:22-23)
In His Truth His Word is eternal and unchanging. "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." (Isaiah 40:8)
🙏 A Prayer of Trust
Father,
I thank You that You are the same
Yesterday, today, and forever.
In a world of constant change,
You are my anchor.
In a world of uncertainty,
You are my foundation.
You are the same God
Who created the heavens,
Who parted the seas,
Who raised Jesus from the dead,
And who holds my life in Your hands.
I trust You with my past—
It is redeemed.
I trust You with my present—
You are with me.
I trust You with my future—
It is secure in You.
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Unchanging Nature
I declare today:
God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
He has not changed.
He will not change.
He is faithful.
His love remains.
His power remains.
His promises remain.
His presence remains.
I will not be shaken,
For I am anchored in the unchanging One.
"But you remain the same, and your years will never end." (Psalm 102:27)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The One who was with you yesterday is with you today and will be with you tomorrow. He has not changed, and He will not change. His love, His power, His mercy, and His faithfulness are constant. You can trust Him with every season of your life because He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. And He is with you. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment