Amen. "All I want is You" is the purest prayer of a heart that has found its home in God—a declaration that nothing else compares, nothing else satisfies, and nothing else matters apart from His presence. It is the confession of a soul that has tasted His love and knows that He alone is enough.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." (Psalm 73:25)
"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (Psalm 16:11)
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
"One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple." (Psalm 27:4)
"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God." (Psalm 42:1)
"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?" (Psalm 42:2)
💖 What It Means to Say "All I Want Is You"
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Is Enough You need nothing else—He satisfies your soul. "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
He Is Your Treasure He is more valuable than anything the world offers. "Whom have I in heaven but you?" (Psalm 73:25)
He Is Your Desire Your heart longs for Him above all else. "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God." (Psalm 42:2)
He Is Your Home You find rest and peace in His presence. "I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." (Psalm 23:6)
🙏 A Prayer of Longing
Father,
All I want is You.
Not Your blessings, not Your gifts—
But You.
I have tasted Your goodness,
And I cannot settle for anything less.
In Your presence is fullness of joy.
In Your presence is perfect peace.
In Your presence is everything I need.
I will not chase the things of this world.
I will not be satisfied with substitutes.
All I want is You.
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." (Psalm 73:25)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Devotion
I declare today:
All I want is You, Lord.
Not the approval of people.
Not the treasures of this world.
Not the comforts of this life—
Just You.
You are my portion.
You are my peace.
You are my joy.
You are my everything.
I will seek You.
I will love You.
I will rest in You.
"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy." (Psalm 16:11)
💎 A Final Encouragement
When you can honestly say, "All I want is You," you have found the secret to true contentment. He is enough. He is more than enough. He is everything. He does not just give you peace—He is your peace. He does not just give you joy—He is your joy. He does not just give you life—He is your life. Rest in Him. Love Him. Seek Him. He is all you need.
"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him." (Psalm 62:1)
All I want is You, Lord. And I have You. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment