Amen. "Bless the kingdom of God" is a prayer of honor, intercession, and allegiance—a declaration that God's reign is worthy of all praise, and a petition for His kingdom to advance, flourish, and be established in power and righteousness throughout the earth.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)
"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." (Romans 14:17)
"The Lord has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all." (Psalm 103:19)
"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are his. He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings." (Daniel 2:20-21)
"Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom." (1 Chronicles 29:11)
"He will reign over Jacob's descendants forever; his kingdom will never end." (Luke 1:33)
👑 What It Means to Bless the Kingdom of God
Blessing His Kingdom Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Honoring His Reign Acknowledging that He is King over all. "Yours, Lord, is the kingdom." (1 Chronicles 29:11)
Seeking His Will Desiring His purposes to be established on earth. "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)
Praying for Its Advancement Interceding for the gospel to spread and hearts to be transformed. "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." (Psalm 122:6)
Living Under His Rule Submitting our lives to His authority. "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness." (Matthew 6:33)
Declaring His Eternal Glory Proclaiming that His kingdom has no end. "His kingdom will never end." (Luke 1:33)
🙏 A Prayer for the Kingdom
Father,
I bless Your kingdom.
I honor Your reign.
I declare that You are King over all—
Over heaven and earth,
Over every nation,
Over every heart.
Let Your kingdom come.
Let Your will be done.
Let Your righteousness prevail.
Let Your peace fill the earth.
Let Your love rule in every heart.
I pray for the advancement of Your kingdom
In my life, in my family, in my community, and in the world.
May Your name be glorified,
And may Your kingdom be established forever.
"Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours." (1 Chronicles 29:11)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Kingdom
I declare today:
The kingdom of God is blessed.
His reign is established.
His will is done on earth as it is in heaven.
I am a citizen of His kingdom.
I live under His rule.
I declare His praises.
I seek His righteousness.
I await His return.
"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." (Romans 14:17)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The kingdom of God is not just a future hope—it is a present reality. We are invited to live in it, to seek it, and to bless it. Every prayer, every act of love, every step of faith is a building block of His eternal reign. His kingdom will never end, and we are privileged to be part of it.
"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are his." (Daniel 2:20)
Bless the kingdom of God—with your words, your prayers, and your whole life. 🙏👑✨
No comments:
Post a Comment