Amen. "Compensate the day eaten by locust" is a prayer of restoration—a bold declaration that God can redeem and restore what has been lost, stolen, or wasted. It is the cry of faith that trusts Him to make up for the years of struggle, loss, and devastation, and to bring forth abundance from the ashes.
π The Scriptural Foundation
"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you." (Joel 2:25-26, ESV)
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)
"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten." (Joel 2:25, NIV)
"Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:19)
πΎ What It Means That He Restores the Years
He Compensates... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Lost Time He redeems the wasted seasons. "I will restore to you the years." (Joel 2:25)
Broken Dreams He brings beauty from ashes. "He will give a crown of beauty for ashes." (Isaiah 61:3)
Stolen Resources He replenishes what was taken. "You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied." (Joel 2:26)
Sorrow and Grief He turns mourning into joy. "Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5)
Hopeless Situations He makes a way where there is no way. "I am doing a new thing." (Isaiah 43:19)
π A Prayer of Restoration
Father,
I bring before You the years that have been eaten by locusts—
The seasons of loss, of struggle, of barrenness.
The time stolen by the enemy,
The opportunities that slipped away,
The dreams that seemed to wither.
But You are the God of restoration.
You redeem what is broken.
You restore what is lost.
You bring life from death.
I ask You to compensate the days eaten by locust.
Restore the years that were wasted.
Bring fruit from the dry ground.
Turn my mourning into dancing.
I trust that You are working all things for my good.
I believe that You are making all things new.
"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten." (Joel 2:25)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
π️ A Declaration of Restoration
I declare today:
God is restoring the years the locusts have eaten.
He is redeeming my lost time.
He is rebuilding my broken dreams.
He is replenishing my wasted resources.
He is reviving my weary soul.
What the enemy meant for evil,
God will turn for good.
What was lost will be found.
What was broken will be made new.
I will see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten." (Joel 2:25, NIV)
π A Final Encouragement
God is not indifferent to your loss. He sees the seasons that have been stolen, the dreams that have been delayed, and the years that have felt wasted. But He is the God of restoration—He can make up for lost time, redeem broken seasons, and bring forth abundance from the ashes. Trust Him. He is faithful. He will restore.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
He will compensate the days eaten by locust—and bring forth a harvest of blessing. ππΎπ
No comments:
Post a Comment