Amen. "All the earth is full of Your glory" is a declaration that echoes through the heavens—a recognition that the majesty, power, and presence of God fill every corner of creation. From the highest mountain to the deepest ocean, from the rising sun to the setting stars, His glory is revealed.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!" (Isaiah 6:3)
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." (Psalm 19:1)
"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." (Psalm 24:1)
"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." (Habakkuk 2:14)
"Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord." (Psalm 117:1-2)
🌍 What It Means That the Earth Is Full of His Glory
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Creation Declares Him Every part of nature speaks of His majesty. "The heavens declare the glory of God." (Psalm 19:1)
His Presence Is Everywhere You cannot escape His presence. "Where can I go from your Spirit?" (Psalm 139:7)
His Glory Will Fill the Earth One day, all will know Him. "The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord." (Habakkuk 2:14)
He Is Worthy of All Praise Every creature is called to worship. "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord." (Psalm 150:6)
🙏 A Prayer of Worship
Lord,
I join with all creation in declaring:
Holy, holy, holy are You, Lord of hosts.
The whole earth is full of Your glory.
From the rising of the sun to its setting,
Your name is to be praised.
The mountains declare Your majesty.
The seas proclaim Your power.
The skies reveal Your glory.
I see Your hand in every flower,
Your beauty in every sunrise,
Your power in every storm,
Your peace in every still moment.
All the earth is full of Your glory,
And I lift my voice with all creation
To worship You.
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!" (Isaiah 6:3)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Glory
I declare today:
All the earth is full of the glory of God.
His majesty fills the heavens.
His presence fills the earth.
His power fills the universe.
I will not be silent.
I will not stop praising.
I will not cease declaring.
For the Lord is worthy of all glory.
And I will praise Him forever.
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." (Psalm 19:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The glory of God is not distant—it is all around you. In the beauty of creation, in the kindness of a friend, in the quiet of the morning, and in the hope of salvation, His glory is revealed. Open your eyes. See His hand. Lift your voice. Worship the One whose glory fills the earth.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
All the earth is full of Your glory—and I am part of Your praise. 🙏🌍💙
No comments:
Post a Comment