Amen. "What a wonderful name it is"—the name of Jesus. There is no name like His. It is the name that saves, heals, delivers, and sets free. It is the name that brings hope to the hopeless, peace to the weary, and joy to the brokenhearted.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)
"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:1)
"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10, NKJV)
🎵 What a Wonderful Name
His Name Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Above Every Name He has been exalted by the Father. "The name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)
A Tower of Refuge We find safety and protection in Him. "The righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)
The Name of Salvation There is no other name by which we are saved. "No other name under heaven... by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
Beautiful His name is full of grace, truth, and glory. "O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:1)
Powerful Every knee will bow at His name. "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)
🙏 A Prayer of Praise
Lord Jesus,
What a wonderful name You have—
The name that saves,
The name that heals,
The name that sets free.
I praise Your name.
I magnify Your name.
I trust in Your name.
Your name is my refuge,
My hope,
My salvation.
I will declare Your name to the nations.
I will sing Your name forever.
"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:1)
In Your precious name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Name
I declare today:
What a wonderful name—Jesus.
His name is above every name.
His name is my strong tower.
His name is my salvation.
I will bow at His name.
I will praise His name.
I will live for His name.
For there is no other name like Jesus.
"At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth." (Philippians 2:10)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The name of Jesus is not just a word—it is the power of God for salvation, the hope of the world, and the song of the redeemed. What a wonderful name it is—and it is the name above every name. Lift it high. Trust it fully. And let it be the anthem of your life.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
What a wonderful name—Jesus. 🙏✨💙
No comments:
Post a Comment