Saturday, 1 August 2026

What a powerful name of Jesus.

 Amen. "What a powerful name of Jesus" is not just a song—it is a declaration of the unmatched, unstoppable power that resides in the name of our Lord. His name is authority, healing, deliverance, victory, and hope. It is the name above every name.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)


"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)


"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (John 14:13-14)


"Peter said: 'Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.'" (Acts 3:6)


🔥 The Power in the Name of Jesus


The Name of Jesus Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Powerful Over All Creation Every force in heaven and on earth submits to His name. "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)

Powerful Over Sickness Healing flows through His name. "They will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:18)

Powerful Over Demons Evil spirits flee at the sound of His name. "In my name they will drive out demons." (Mark 16:17)

Powerful Over Sin Forgiveness and redemption are found in His name. "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

Powerful Over Fear His name is a strong tower of protection. "The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)

Powerful Over Death Even death could not hold Him, and through His name we have eternal life. "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die." (John 11:25)


🙏 A Prayer of Declaration


Lord Jesus,

What a powerful name—Your name.

There is no name like Your name.

There is no authority like Your authority.

There is no power like Your power.


In Your name, I am saved.

In Your name, I am healed.

In Your name, I am delivered.

In Your name, I am free.


I declare that Your name is above every name—

Above sickness, above fear, above sin, above death, above every enemy.


I call on Your name today.

I trust in Your name today.

I praise Your name today.


"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Powerful Name


I declare today:

What a powerful name—the name of Jesus.


His name is my victory.

His name is my healing.

His name is my deliverance.

His name is my salvation.


I will speak His name over every situation.

I will declare His name over every fear.

I will lift His name above every storm.


For His name is powerful.

His name is mighty.

His name is above all names.


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)


💎 A Final Encouragement


There is power in the name of Jesus. His name is not just a word—it is a weapon against the enemy, a shield in times of trouble, a healing balm for the broken, and a lifeline for the lost. When you call on His name, you are calling on the One who has all authority in heaven and on earth.


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


What a powerful name. What a beautiful name. What a saving name. Jesus. 🙏🔥✨💙

No comments:

Post a Comment