Saturday, 22 August 2026

Holy Ghost fire protect me from evil.

 Amen. "Holy Ghost fire protect me from evil" is a prayer of divine covering and authority—a cry for the consuming presence of the Holy Spirit to be a wall of fire around you, to shield you from every work of darkness, and to destroy every attack of the enemy before it reaches you. His fire is not just a light—it is a fortress.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:29, ESV)


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7, ESV)


"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you." (Isaiah 54:17)


"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you." (Acts 1:8, ESV)


"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19, NKJV)


🔥 What It Means for the Fire to Protect You


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Fire Consumes Evil His presence destroys darkness. "Our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:29)

Fire Purifies It burns away sin and fear. "He will purify the sons of Levi." (Malachi 3:3)

Fire Protects It surrounds and covers you. "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him." (Psalm 34:7)

Fire Empowers It gives you strength to stand. "You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you." (Acts 1:8)


🙏 A Prayer of Protection


Father,

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.

I ask that the fire of the Holy Ghost

Would protect me from every evil.


Let Your fire be a wall of protection around me,

A shield against the enemy,

A consuming presence against all darkness.


I rebuke every work of evil—

Every attack, every scheme, every plan of the enemy.

Let it be burned to ashes in the name of Jesus.


I am covered by Your fire.

I am hidden in Your presence.

I am safe in Your hands.


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Protection


I declare today:

The Holy Ghost fire protects me from evil.

Every work of darkness is consumed.

Every plan of the enemy is destroyed.

Every attack is turned away.


I am not afraid.

I am not shaken.

I am not overcome.


For the fire of God surrounds me,

And His presence is my refuge.


"No weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You are not defenseless against evil. The fire of the Holy Ghost is your shield, your refuge, and your victory. It goes before you, surrounds you, and protects you from every work of darkness. Trust in His fire. Walk in His presence. And rest in His protection.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Holy Ghost fire protect me from evil—I am covered. 🙏🔥🛡️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment