Amen. "Salvation in the name of Jesus" is the most powerful and life-giving truth we can declare—the confession that there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved. In the name of Jesus, we find forgiveness, redemption, and eternal life. He is the door to the Father, the way of salvation, and the hope of the world.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12, NASB)
✝️ What It Means That Salvation Is in His Name
In His Name... We Receive... A Scripture to Hold
Forgiveness Our sins are washed away. "Everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins." (Acts 10:43)
Redemption We are set free from the power of sin. "In him we have redemption through his blood." (Ephesians 1:7)
Eternal Life We have the hope of heaven. "Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
Peace with God We are reconciled to the Father. "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God." (Romans 5:1)
Access to the Father We can approach God with confidence. "Through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit." (Ephesians 2:18)
🙏 A Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus,
I come before You with a humble heart,
Acknowledging that You are the only way to salvation.
There is no other name under heaven by which I can be saved.
I believe that You are the Son of God,
That You died for my sins,
And that You rose again.
I call on Your name—
Save me, Lord.
Forgive my sins.
Give me eternal life.
I receive Your salvation today.
I trust in Your name forever.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Salvation
I declare today:
My salvation is in the name of Jesus.
I am saved by His grace.
I am forgiven through His blood.
I am sealed by His Spirit.
I will not fear death.
I will not fear judgment.
I will not fear the enemy.
For my salvation is secure in Christ,
And nothing can separate me from His love.
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
💎 A Final Encouragement
There is no other name, no other way, no other hope—only Jesus. He is the door to salvation, the path to eternal life, and the source of all grace. If you have called on His name, you are saved. If you have trusted in His name, you are secure. His salvation is a gift, and it is yours forever.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Salvation in the name of Jesus—I am saved forever. 🙏✝️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment