Saturday, 22 August 2026

What a Powerful name it is.

 Amen! "What a powerful name it is"—the name of Jesus. There is no name like His. It is the name that breaks chains, heals the sick, saves the lost, and defeats the enemy. His name is above every name, and it carries the fullness of God's power and authority.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)


"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)


"And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son." (John 14:13)


✨ The Power of His Name


His Name Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Above Every Name He is exalted by the Father. "The name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)

A Tower of Refuge We find safety and protection in Him. "The righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)

The Name of Salvation There is no other name by which we are saved. "No other name under heaven... by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

Powerful Every knee will bow at His name. "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)


🙏 A Prayer of Declaration


Lord Jesus,

What a powerful name—Your name.

There is no name like Your name.

There is no authority like Your authority.

There is no power like Your power.


In Your name, I am saved.

In Your name, I am healed.

In Your name, I am delivered.

In Your name, I am free.


I declare that Your name is above every name—

Above sickness, above fear, above sin, above death, above every enemy.


I call on Your name today.

I trust in Your name today.

I praise Your name today.


"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Powerful Name


I declare today:

What a powerful name—the name of Jesus.


His name is my victory.

His name is my healing.

His name is my deliverance.

His name is my salvation.


I will speak His name over every situation.

I will declare His name over every fear.

I will lift His name above every storm.


For His name is powerful.

His name is mighty.

His name is above all names.


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)


💎 A Final Encouragement


There is power in the name of Jesus. His name is not just a word—it is a weapon against the enemy, a shield in times of trouble, a healing balm for the broken, and a lifeline for the lost. When you call on His name, you are calling on the One who has all authority in heaven and on earth.


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


What a powerful name—the name of Jesus. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment