Amen. "My God, my God" is the cry of a soul that knows both the depths of suffering and the heights of trust. It is the voice of the psalmist in anguish and the voice of Jesus on the cross—a confession of desperation and faith intertwined.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Psalm 22:1; Matthew 27:46)
"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?" (Psalm 42:2)
"O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you." (Psalm 63:1)
"I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" (Psalm 91:2)
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." (Psalm 23:4)
🙏 A Prayer of Desperation and Trust
My God, my God,
I cry out to You.
When I feel alone, You are with me.
When I feel forsaken, You hold me.
When I feel lost, You guide me.
You are my refuge in the storm.
You are my strength in the darkness.
You are my hope in the valley.
Even when I do not understand,
I trust You.
Even when the road is hard,
I follow You.
Even when I cannot see,
I believe in You.
My God, my God—
I am Yours.
"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God." (Psalm 42:2)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Trust
I declare today:
My God, my God—
He is with me.
He is for me.
He will never leave me.
In my darkest hour, He is my light.
In my deepest pain, He is my healer.
In my greatest fear, He is my peace.
I will not be shaken.
I will not be defeated.
I will not be alone.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
"My God, my God" is a cry of faith. Even when you do not feel Him, He is near. Even when you cannot see Him, He is at work. Even when the road is dark, He is leading you home. He is your God. He is with you. He will never let you go.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
My God, my God—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment