Saturday, 29 August 2026

Freedom in the name of Jesus.

 Amen. "Freedom in the name of Jesus" is a bold declaration of the power and authority that Christ has given us over every form of bondage. His name breaks chains, shatters yokes, and sets captives free. There is no force of darkness that can stand against the name of Jesus.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." (John 8:36)


"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1)


"He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son." (Colossians 1:13)


"In my name they will drive out demons." (Mark 16:17)


"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you." (Luke 10:19, ESV)


✝️ What Freedom in His Name Means


This Freedom Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Freedom from Sin Sin no longer has dominion over you. "Sin shall no longer be your master." (Romans 6:14)

Freedom from Condemnation There is no judgment for those in Christ. "There is now no condemnation." (Romans 8:1)

Freedom from Fear You are no longer a slave to fear. "You have not received a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear." (Romans 8:15)

Freedom from the Enemy The power of darkness has been broken. "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness." (Colossians 1:13)

Freedom to Live You are free to love, serve, and worship. "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." (Galatians 5:1)


🙏 A Prayer for Freedom


Lord Jesus,

I thank You for the freedom I have in Your name.

You have broken every chain.

You have shattered every yoke.

You have set me free.


I receive my freedom in Your name—

Freedom from sin,

Freedom from fear,

Freedom from the enemy,

Freedom to live in Your love.


I will not return to bondage.

I will not be held captive by the past.

I will walk in the freedom You have given me.


"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." (John 8:36)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Freedom


I declare today:

I have freedom in the name of Jesus.

Every chain is broken.

Every yoke is shattered.

Every lie of the enemy is silenced.


I am not who I used to be.

I am not defined by my past.

I am not held by my mistakes.


I am free.

I am forgiven.

I am loved.

I am His.


"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." (Galatians 5:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The name of Jesus is the name that sets the captive free. It is the name that breaks every chain and opens every prison door. You are not bound—you are free. You are not a slave—you are a child of God. Walk in that freedom today. No chain can hold you when you are held by Him.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Freedom in the name of Jesus—I am free indeed. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment