Amen. "Do not forget nor forsake me" is a prayer of vulnerability and trust—a cry from the depths of the heart to the One who has promised never to leave us nor abandon us. It is the plea of a soul that knows its own weakness and clings to the faithfulness of God.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'" (Hebrews 13:5)
"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." (Isaiah 49:15-16)
"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (Deuteronomy 31:8)
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
💖 What It Means That He Will Not Forget nor Forsake You
This Promise Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Is Always With You He never leaves your side. "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)
He Remembers You You are engraved on the palms of His hands. "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." (Isaiah 49:16)
He Goes Before You He leads you into the future. "The Lord himself goes before you." (Deuteronomy 31:8)
He Holds You You are secure in His hand. "No one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
🙏 A Prayer of Assurance
Father,
I come before You with a humble heart,
Asking that You would not forget nor forsake me.
I feel weak, but You are strong.
I feel lost, but You are my guide.
I hold onto Your promise:
You will never leave me.
You will never abandon me.
You will never forget me.
I am engraved on the palms of Your hands.
I am held in the security of Your love.
I trust in You.
I rest in You.
I hope in You.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified... for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Trust
I declare today:
God will not forget me.
God will not forsake me.
I am not alone.
I am not abandoned.
I am not forgotten.
He is with me.
He goes before me.
He holds me in His hand.
I will not fear.
I will not doubt.
I will not be shaken.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are never forgotten by God. Even when others forget you, He remembers. Even when you feel alone, He is with you. Even when the future seems uncertain, He goes before you. His faithfulness is not dependent on your feelings—it is grounded in His character. You are engraved on the palms of His hands. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
"The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." (Psalm 121:8)
Do not forget nor forsake me, Lord—I trust in Your faithfulness. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment