Saturday, 29 August 2026

It's all about Jesus.

 Amen. "It's all about Jesus" is the confession that everything—our faith, our hope, our purpose, our salvation—revolves around Him. He is the center, the source, and the goal of all things. Without Him, nothing makes sense; with Him, everything finds its meaning.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen." (Romans 11:36)


"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... all things have been created through him and for him." (Colossians 1:15-16)


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)


"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)


✨ Why It's All About Jesus


Jesus Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

The Center of All Things All creation exists for Him. "All things have been created through him and for him." (Colossians 1:16)

The Way to the Father No one comes to God except through Him. "No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Our Salvation He is the only name by which we are saved. "Salvation is found in no one else." (Acts 4:12)

The One Who Holds All Things Together He sustains the universe. "In him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)

Our Life He is the source of all life. "I am the resurrection and the life." (John 11:25)


🙏 A Prayer of Declaration


Lord Jesus,

It's all about You.

My life, my hope, my salvation—

It all finds its meaning in You.


You are the center of my faith.

You are the source of my strength.

You are the reason I live.


I will not build my life on anything else.

I will not trust in anyone else.

I will not worship any other.


For everything is from You, through You, and for You.

To You be the glory forever.


"For from him and through him and for him are all things." (Romans 11:36)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Focus


I declare today:

It's all about Jesus.

He is my foundation.

He is my direction.

He is my destination.


I will keep my eyes on Him.

I will build my life on Him.

I will live for His glory.


For He alone is worthy.

He alone is Lord.

He alone is everything.


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)


💎 A Final Encouragement


When you realize that it's all about Jesus, everything changes. Your purpose becomes clear, your hope becomes secure, and your life becomes an offering of worship. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. He is all in all. And He is yours.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


It's all about Jesus—and I will live for Him. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment