Amen. "Jesus, My Shepherd guide me to Your holy ground" is the prayer of a soul that longs to be led into the presence of God—to stand where His glory dwells, to walk where His Spirit moves, and to rest in the safety of His care.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." (Psalm 23:1-3, ESV)
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4, ESV)
"So Jesus again said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.'" (John 10:7, ESV)
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." (John 10:11, ESV)
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." (John 10:27, ESV)
"And you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation." (Exodus 19:6, ESV)
🐑 What It Means for Jesus to Be Your Shepherd
He Is Your Shepherd... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Leads You He guides you in the right direction. "He leads me in paths of righteousness." (Psalm 23:3)
He Provides for You You lack nothing in His care. "I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
He Protects You He guards you from harm. "Your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)
He Restores You He heals and renews your soul. "He restores my soul." (Psalm 23:3)
He Holds You Nothing can snatch you from His hand. "No one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
🙏 A Prayer of Guidance
Lord Jesus,
You are my Shepherd.
Lead me to Your holy ground—
To the place where Your presence dwells,
To the path of righteousness,
To the still waters of peace.
Guide my steps.
Guard my heart.
Restore my soul.
I trust in Your leading.
I follow Your voice.
I rest in Your care.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Guidance
I declare today:
Jesus is my Shepherd.
He leads me to holy ground.
He guides me in paths of righteousness.
He restores my soul.
I will not fear the valley.
I will not be shaken by the storm.
I will not be led astray.
For my Shepherd is with me,
And He will bring me safely home.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The Good Shepherd knows the way, and He leads His sheep to the right place—holy ground, where His presence is felt, His peace is known, and His love is experienced. Trust Him. Follow Him. He will guide you safely home.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Jesus, my Shepherd, guide me to Your holy ground. 🙏🐑💙
No comments:
Post a Comment