Amen. "Healing in your name" is a prayer of authority and faith—a declaration that the name of Jesus carries power over sickness, pain, and brokenness. There is no name like His, and in His name, healing flows.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." (Acts 3:6, ESV)
"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)
"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)
"And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son." (John 14:13, ESV)
"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give." (Matthew 10:8)
🩺 What It Means to Call on His Name for Healing
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
His Name Has Power It is above every name and every sickness. "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)
His Blood Brings Healing By His wounds we are healed. "By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)
He Heals Today The same Jesus who healed the sick is still healing. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
He Desires Wholeness It is His will for you to be well. "I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)
🙏 A Prayer of Healing
Lord Jesus,
I come before You in the power of Your name.
I ask for healing in Your name—
Healing for my body,
Healing for my mind,
Healing for my spirit,
Healing for my heart.
Let Your name be greater than any sickness.
Let Your name be stronger than any pain.
Let Your name be higher than any fear.
I receive Your healing today.
I trust in Your name.
I believe in Your power.
"In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth... walk." (Acts 3:6)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Healing
I declare today:
Healing flows in the name of Jesus.
His name is above sickness.
His name is above disease.
His name is above every pain.
I am healed by His name.
I am whole in His name.
I am set free in His name.
"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)
💎 A Final Encouragement
There is power, healing, and wholeness in the name of Jesus. When you call on His name, you are calling on the One who has already won the victory over sin, sickness, and death. Believe in His name. Trust in His power. And receive your healing today.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Healing in your name, Jesus—I receive it. 🙏💙✨
No comments:
Post a Comment