Amen. "In the name of Yeshua" is a declaration of the highest authority and the deepest intimacy. Yeshua, the Hebrew name of Jesus, means "Salvation" or "The Lord saves." It is the name that was given by heaven—the name above every name, the name that breaks every chain, and the name that opens the door to the Father's presence.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Yeshua [Jesus], because he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21, emphasis added)
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Yeshua every knee should bow..." (Philippians 2:9-10)
✡️ What It Means to Pray in the Name of Yeshua
In His Name... You Have... A Scripture to Hold
Authority Power to trample on the enemy. "In my name they will drive out demons." (Mark 16:17)
Access The right to approach the Father. "In that day you will ask in my name." (John 16:23)
Salvation Redemption and eternal life. "He will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)
Healing Wholeness through His stripes. "By his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
🙏 A Prayer in the Name of Yeshua
Father,
I come before You in the mighty name of Yeshua.
I declare that there is no other name I trust,
No other name I praise,
No other name I call upon.
Yeshua—You are my Salvation.
Yeshua—You are my Healer.
Yeshua—You are my Deliverer.
In Your name, I am forgiven.
In Your name, I am set free.
In Your name, I am made whole.
Let everything I do today
Be done in the power and authority
Of the name of Yeshua.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
In Yeshua's name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Name
I declare today:
In the name of Yeshua, I walk in victory.
In the name of Yeshua, I am healed.
In the name of Yeshua, I am free.
Every knee shall bow to Him.
Every tongue shall confess Him.
And I will praise His name forever.
"At the name of Yeshua every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth." (Philippians 2:10)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The name of Yeshua is the same yesterday, today, and forever. It carries the fullness of God's power, love, and salvation. Whether you speak it in Hebrew or in your heart language, it is the name that brings hope to the hopeless, healing to the sick, and freedom to the captive. Trust in His name. Call on His name. And live in the power of His name.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
In the name of Yeshua—I pray, I believe, and I am saved. 🙏✡️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment