Amen. "Lord, bless me" is a prayer of humble dependence and trust—a request for God's favor, provision, protection, and presence to rest upon your life. It is the cry of a heart that knows every good gift comes from above.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble with it." (Proverbs 10:22)
"I will bless you... and you will be a blessing." (Genesis 12:2)
"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in him." (Jeremiah 17:7)
"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times you may have all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)
🙏 A Prayer for Blessing
Father,
I come before You with a humble heart,
Asking that You would bless me.
Bless my going out and my coming in.
Bless the work of my hands.
Bless my family, my health, and my future.
Bless my spirit, my mind, and my soul.
I do not ask for blessing for my own glory,
But so that I may be a blessing to others
And bring honor to Your name.
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Blessing
I declare today:
I am blessed by the Lord.
His favor rests upon me.
His presence goes before me.
His peace surrounds me.
I will not fear.
I will not be shaken.
I will not be moved.
For the Lord is my shepherd,
And I am blessed in His name.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
God is not reluctant to bless you—He delights in blessing His children. When you ask for His blessing, you are opening your heart to receive the goodness He longs to pour out on you. Trust Him. He is faithful. He will bless you, and you will be a blessing.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Lord, bless me—I trust in You. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment