Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Lord, Go before me.

 Amen. "Go before me, Lord" is a prayer of complete trust and surrender—a plea for the Shepherd to lead, the Warrior to fight, and the Guide to prepare the way. It is the acknowledgment that you do not need to see the path ahead if the One who holds all things is walking it first.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (Deuteronomy 31:8)


"You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head." (Psalm 139:5, NLT)


"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron." (Isaiah 45:2)


"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." (Exodus 14:14)


"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalm 91:1)


"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps." (Proverbs 16:9)


🛤️ What It Means for the Lord to Go Before You


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Prepares the Way He levels mountains and makes rough places smooth. "I will go before you and will level the mountains." (Isaiah 45:2)

He Fights for You You do not fight alone—He is your Warrior. "The Lord will fight for you." (Exodus 14:14)

He Guides Your Steps He leads you in the right path. "The Lord establishes their steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

He Is with You Always He never leaves you nor forsakes you. "He will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:8)

He Covers Your Past His hand of blessing is on your head and behind you. "You go before me and follow me." (Psalm 139:5)


🙏 A Prayer for the Lord to Go Before You


Father,

I ask that You would go before me.

Prepare the way that I cannot see.

Level the mountains that stand in my path.

Break down the gates that block my way.


Go before me into every situation,

Every conversation,

Every decision,

Every unknown.


Fight for me when I am weak.

Guide me when I am lost.

Protect me when I am vulnerable.

Provide for me when I am in need.


And when You go before me,

Give me the faith to follow.

Trust Your leading.

Rest in Your presence.


"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:8)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Trust


I declare today:

The Lord goes before me.

He prepares the way.

He fights for me.

He guides my steps.

He is with me always.


I will not be afraid.

I will not be discouraged.

I will not be shaken.


For the One who goes before me

Is the One who holds all things,

And He will never let me go.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You do not need to know the way ahead—you only need to know the One who goes before you. He is already there, preparing the path, fighting the battles, and working all things for your good. Trust Him. Follow Him. And let Him lead you home.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Go before me, Lord—I will follow You. 🙏🛤️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment