Friday, 28 August 2026

Believe in God, Believe in me also.

 Amen. "Believe in God, believe in me also" is the invitation of Jesus Himself—a call to place your trust not only in the Father, but in the Son, who is the way, the truth, and the life. It is the foundation of our faith and the source of our hope.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me." (John 14:1)


"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)


"Therefore I told you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am he, you will die in your sins." (John 8:24)


"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." (John 20:31)


✨ What It Means to Believe in Jesus


Believing in Jesus Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Trusting in Him as Savior He is the only way to the Father. "No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Receiving Eternal Life Belief brings salvation. "Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Finding Peace Trusting Him calms the troubled heart. "Do not let your hearts be troubled." (John 14:1)

Walking in the Light He is the light of the world. "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness." (John 8:12)


🙏 A Prayer of Belief


Lord Jesus,

I believe in You.

I believe that You are the Son of God,

That You died for my sins,

And that You rose again.


I trust in You as my Savior.

I place my faith in You.

I rest in Your finished work.


Let my belief be more than words—

Let it shape my life,

Guide my steps,

And fill my heart with peace.


"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me." (John 14:1)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Belief


I declare today:

I believe in God,

And I believe in Jesus.

He is my Lord and my Savior.

He is my peace and my hope.


I will not let my heart be troubled.

I will trust in His promises.

I will rest in His love.


"Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)


💎 A Final Encouragement


To believe in Jesus is to place your entire trust in Him—not just in His teachings, but in His person. He is the way to the Father, the truth that sets us free, and the life that never ends. When your heart is troubled, look to Him. When the world is uncertain, trust in Him. He is faithful, and He will never let you down.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Believe in God, believe in me also—Jesus is calling you to trust in Him. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment