Saturday, 29 August 2026

In the name of Jesus.

 Amen. "In the name of Jesus" is the declaration of the highest authority and the deepest hope—the name that is above every name, the name that saves, heals, delivers, and sets free.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)


"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)


"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


"And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son." (John 14:13)


"In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)


✨ The Power of His Name


In His Name... Because... A Scripture to Hold

We Are Saved There is no other name for salvation. "No other name under heaven... by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

We Are Healed His name carries healing power. "In my name they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:18)

We Are Delivered His name breaks every chain. "In my name they will drive out demons." (Mark 16:17)

We Are Safe His name is a refuge. "The name of the Lord is a fortified tower." (Proverbs 18:10)


🙏 A Prayer in His Name


Lord Jesus,

I come before You in Your mighty name.

I pray not in my own authority,

But in the authority You have given me.


In the name of Jesus—

I receive salvation.

I receive healing.

I receive deliverance.

I receive peace.


I lift Your name high.

I trust in Your name.

I praise Your name forever.


"At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Name


I declare today:

In the name of Jesus—

I am saved.

I am healed.

I am free.


His name is my refuge.

His name is my victory.

His name is my hope.


I will speak His name.

I will trust His name.

I will praise His name forever.


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


💎 A Final Encouragement


There is power, salvation, healing, and deliverance in the name of Jesus. His name is not just a word—it is the authority of the living God. When you call on His name, you are calling on the One who has already won the victory. Trust in His name. Speak His name. Live in His name.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


In the name of Jesus—I am Yours. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment