Saturday, 22 August 2026

Jesus, the name that saves

 Amen. "Jesus, the name that saves" is the confession of every redeemed heart—the declaration that there is no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. His name carries the power of forgiveness, redemption, and eternal life.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)


"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)


"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)


✝️ What It Means That His Name Saves


His Name Saves... Because... A Scripture to Hold

From Sin He paid the price for our forgiveness. "He will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)

From Condemnation There is no judgment for those in Him. "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)

From Death He conquered the grave and gives eternal life. "I am the resurrection and the life." (John 11:25)

From the Enemy His name breaks every chain. "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)


🙏 A Prayer of Salvation


Lord Jesus,

I thank You that Your name saves.

There is no other name I can call upon

That brings forgiveness, freedom, and eternal life.


I call on Your name today.

I trust in Your name today.

I am saved by Your name today.


Thank You for saving me.

Thank You for setting me free.

Thank You for giving me eternal life.


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Salvation


I declare today:

Jesus is the name that saves.

I have called on His name.

I am forgiven.

I am redeemed.

I am set free.


There is no other name I need.

There is no other name I trust.

There is no other name I praise.


For Jesus is my salvation.


"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The name of Jesus is the only name that saves. It is the name that forgives, heals, sets free, and gives eternal life. If you have called on His name, you are saved. If you have trusted in His name, you are secure. His name is your refuge, your strength, and your salvation.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Jesus, the name that saves—I will praise You forever. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment