Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Heal me and I will be heal.

 Amen. “Heal me, and I will be healed” is the cry of a heart that trusts in the Great Physician—a prayer that echoes the prophet Jeremiah: “Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” (Jeremiah 17:14). It is a confession that healing comes from Him alone, and that when He touches you, wholeness follows.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” (Jeremiah 17:14)


“I am the Lord, who heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)


“He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.” (Psalm 103:3)


“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” (Psalm 147:3)


“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)


“He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.” (Psalm 107:20)


🙏 A Prayer for Healing


Father,

I come before You with a humble heart.

I ask that You would heal me—

Body, mind, and spirit.


You are the Great Physician.

You are the One who restores.

You are the One who makes whole.


Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed.

Touch my body where it is weak.

Calm my mind where it is anxious.

Mend my heart where it is broken.

Renew my spirit where it is weary.


I trust in Your power.

I trust in Your timing.

I trust in Your love.


“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” (Jeremiah 17:14)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Healing


I declare today:

The Lord is my Healer.

He heals my diseases.

He binds up my wounds.

He restores my soul.


I will not fear sickness,

For the Lord is with me.

I will not fear pain,

For He holds me.

I will not fear the unknown,

For He goes before me.


“By his wounds I am healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Healing is a process, and it is a promise. God may heal you instantly, gradually, or ultimately in heaven. But He is always with you, always working, and always loving. Do not lose hope. Do not stop praying. Do not stop trusting. The Great Physician is near.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Heal me, Lord—I trust in You. 🙏💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment