Saturday, 29 August 2026

If God is for us, who can be against us.

 Amen. "Bring me from glory to glory" is a prayer of transformation—a cry to be continually changed and renewed into the image of Christ, growing deeper in His presence, and reflecting His glory more and more with each passing day. It is the journey of the believer from one level of spiritual maturity to the next, empowered by the Holy Spirit.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit." (2 Corinthians 3:18, NASB)


"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." (2 Corinthians 3:17, NKJV)


"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6, NASB)


"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28, NASB)


"The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines brighter and brighter until the full day." (Proverbs 4:18, NASB)


✨ What It Means to Be Changed from Glory to Glory


This Transformation Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Spiritual Growth You are maturing in your faith. "Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (2 Peter 3:18)

Reflecting His Image You become more like Jesus. "We are being transformed into his image." (2 Corinthians 3:18)

Renewal of the Mind Your thoughts and desires change. "Be transformed by the renewing of your mind." (Romans 12:2)

Walking in Freedom You are liberated from the bondage of the past. "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17)

Moving Toward Perfection You are being made complete in Christ. "He who began a good work in you will perfect it." (Philippians 1:6)


🙏 A Prayer of Transformation


Father,

I ask that You would bring me from glory to glory.

Transform me into the image of Your Son.

Renew my mind,

Purify my heart,

And strengthen my spirit.


Let me grow deeper in Your presence.

Let me reflect Your love more clearly.

Let me walk in Your freedom more fully.


I do not want to stay where I am.

I want to go deeper with You.

I want to be changed by Your Spirit.


"We all... are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory." (2 Corinthians 3:18)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Growth


I declare today:

I am being transformed from glory to glory.

I am becoming more like Jesus.

I am growing in grace, truth, and love.


I will not stay the same.

I will not be stuck in the past.

I will press forward into all God has for me.


"The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines brighter and brighter until the full day." (Proverbs 4:18)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The Christian life is a journey of transformation—from one level of glory to the next. You are not meant to stay where you are. God is at work in you, changing you, growing you, and shaping you into the image of His Son. Trust His process. Let His Spirit lead you. And watch as He brings you from glory to glory.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Bring me from glory to glory, Lord—I am ready to grow. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment