Saturday, 29 August 2026

Prayer to overcome spiritual attack

 Amen. "Prayer to overcome spiritual attack" is a battle cry for the soul—a declaration that you are not defenseless against the enemy's schemes. Through the power of Jesus Christ, you are protected, empowered, and victorious over every work of darkness.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." (Ephesians 6:11)


"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:12)


"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)


"Behold, I have given you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you." (Luke 10:19, ESV)


"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you." (Isaiah 54:17)


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)


🛡️ How to Overcome Spiritual Attack


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Submit to God Humble yourself under His authority. "Submit yourselves, then, to God." (James 4:7)

Resist the Enemy Use your authority in Christ to stand firm. "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

Put on the Armor Be prepared for battle. "Put on the full armor of God." (Ephesians 6:11)

Pray in the Spirit Stay connected to God in constant prayer. "Pray in the Spirit on all occasions." (Ephesians 6:18)

Stand on the Word Use Scripture as your weapon. "The sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." (Ephesians 6:17)


🙏 A Prayer of Deliverance


Father,

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.

I submit myself to Your authority

And I resist every work of the enemy.


I put on the full armor of God—

The belt of truth,

The breastplate of righteousness,

The gospel of peace,

The shield of faith,

The helmet of salvation,

And the sword of the Spirit.


I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I declare that the enemy has no authority over me.

I declare that I am covered by the blood of Jesus.


I rebuke every attack, every lie, every scheme of darkness—

In the name of Jesus, I command them to flee.


"No weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Victory


I declare today:

I am protected by the power of God.

I am hidden in the shadow of the Almighty.

I am covered by the blood of Jesus.


The enemy cannot touch me.

Fear cannot hold me.

Darkness cannot overcome me.


For greater is He who is in me

Than he who is in the world.


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Spiritual attacks are real, but you are not powerless. Through Christ, you have authority over the enemy. Stand firm, pray without ceasing, and trust in the victory that Jesus has already won. The enemy is defeated, and you are more than a conqueror.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Prayer to overcome spiritual attack—I stand in the victory of Christ. 🙏🛡️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment