Amen. "The child that Jesus loves"—this is the most beautiful identity you could ever carry. You are not just one among many; you are known, cherished, and held by the very heart of God.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people, but Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.'" (Matthew 19:13-14)
"He took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them." (Mark 10:16)
"Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:4)
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" (1 John 3:1)
💖 What It Means to Be the Child That Jesus Loves
You Are... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Welcomed He invites you to come to Him just as you are. "Let the little children come to me." (Matthew 19:14)
Cherished He holds you close to His heart. "He took the children in his arms and blessed them." (Mark 10:16)
Known He knows your name and calls you His own. "I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)
Loved Unconditionally His love is not based on your performance. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
Secure Nothing can snatch you from His hand. "No one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
🙏 A Prayer of Belonging
Lord Jesus,
I thank You that I am the child that You love.
You welcome me,
You hold me,
You call me Your own.
Help me to come to You with the heart of a child—
Trusting, humble, and open.
Help me to rest in Your love
And to know that I am Yours.
I am Your child.
You are my Savior.
And I will never be the same.
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (Matthew 19:14)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Belonging
I declare today:
I am the child that Jesus loves.
He knows my name.
He holds my heart.
He will never let me go.
I do not have to earn His love.
I only have to receive it.
I am His.
He is mine.
And I am loved forever.
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Jesus does not just love you—He delights in you. He calls you, welcomes you, and holds you close to His heart. You are not a burden to Him—you are a child He loves. Rest in that love. Walk in that identity. And never forget that you are the child that Jesus loves.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
The child that Jesus loves—that is who you are. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment