Saturday, 22 August 2026

My Peace, I leave with you.

 Amen. "My peace I leave with you" is the gift of Jesus Himself—not a fleeting calm, but a deep, unshakable, eternal peace that the world cannot give and cannot take away. It is the peace that guards your heart, quietens your soul, and anchors you in the love of God.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27)


"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:7)


"For he himself is our peace." (Ephesians 2:14)


"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way." (2 Thessalonians 3:16)


🕊️ What It Means That He Leaves Us His Peace


His Peace Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Not of This World It does not depend on circumstances. "I do not give to you as the world gives." (John 14:27)

A Guard for Your Heart It protects you from fear and anxiety. "The peace of God will guard your hearts." (Philippians 4:7)

A Gift of His Presence He Himself is our peace. "He himself is our peace." (Ephesians 2:14)

A Command to Rest He calls us not to be troubled. "Do not let your hearts be troubled." (John 14:27)


🙏 A Prayer of Peace


Lord Jesus,

I receive Your peace—

The peace that the world cannot give,

The peace that the world cannot take away.


Quiet my anxious heart.

Calm my restless mind.

Still my weary spirit.


I trust in Your peace.

I rest in Your peace.

I live in Your peace.


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you." (John 14:27)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Blessing of Peace


I declare today:

The peace of Jesus is with me.

Not the world's peace,

But His peace—

Deep, lasting, and true.


I will not be troubled.

I will not be afraid.

I will not be shaken.


For He has left His peace with me.

And His peace will guard my heart.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Jesus did not leave you without comfort. He left you His peace. It is not a peace that depends on your circumstances, but a peace that transcends them. It is a peace that guards your heart, quietens your fears, and anchors you in His love. Receive it. Rest in it. And let it fill your life.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


My peace I leave with you—peace in the name of Jesus. 🙏🕊️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment