Saturday, 29 August 2026

Lord, heal the brokenhearted.

 Amen. "Lord, heal the brokenhearted" is a prayer of deep compassion and hope—a cry to the One who binds up wounds, mends the broken, and restores the crushed spirit. He is near to those who are hurting, and He is faithful to heal.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)


"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)


"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain." (Revelation 21:4)


"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted." (Isaiah 61:1)


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)


"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)


💔 What It Means to Ask for Healing for the Brokenhearted


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Comfort He brings peace to the sorrowful. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)

Restoration He mends what is shattered. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)

Hope He brings light in the darkness. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted." (Psalm 34:18)

Peace He calms the troubled soul. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)


🙏 A Prayer for the Brokenhearted


Father,

I lift up all who are brokenhearted—

Those who are grieving,

Those who are hurting,

Those who feel crushed in spirit.


Heal their wounds, Lord.

Comfort their sorrows.

Restore their hope.

Bind up their brokenness.


Let them know that You are near.

Let them feel Your love.

Let them find peace in Your presence.


You are the God who heals the brokenhearted.

I trust You to bring healing and restoration.


"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Healing


I declare today:

The Lord is healing the brokenhearted.

He is binding up wounds.

He is comforting the sorrowful.

He is restoring hope.


I will not lose heart.

I will not give up.

I will not stop believing.


For the Lord is near to the brokenhearted,

And He will bring healing and restoration.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


God sees the brokenhearted. He is near to those who are crushed in spirit. He is not distant from your pain—He is present in it. He will heal your wounds, bind up your brokenness, and restore your hope. Trust Him with your pain. He is faithful to heal.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Lord, heal the brokenhearted—and bring hope to the hurting. 🙏💔💙

No comments:

Post a Comment