Saturday, 29 August 2026

You are the true living God.

 Amen. "You are the true living God" is the confession of every soul that has encountered the reality of who He is—not a distant deity, not a carved idol, but the living, breathing, active God who speaks, saves, and sustains. He is alive, and He is with us.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"But the Lord is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King." (Jeremiah 10:10)


"You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." (Matthew 16:16)


"For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: 'I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.'" (2 Corinthians 6:16)


"This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God." (1 John 4:2)


"We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life." (1 John 5:20)


✨ What It Means That He Is the True Living God


He Is the True Living God... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Is Alive He is not dead like idols—He is active and present. "The Lord is the true God; he is the living God." (Jeremiah 10:10)

He Speaks He communicates through His Word and Spirit. "God, who spoke to the fathers in the prophets." (Hebrews 1:1)

He Saves He redeems and restores His people. "He is the living God who saves." (Daniel 6:26)

He Reigns He is King over all. "The living God and the everlasting King." (Jeremiah 10:10)

He Is Eternal He has no beginning and no end. "From everlasting to everlasting you are God." (Psalm 90:2)


🙏 A Prayer of Worship


Father,

You are the true living God.

There is no one like You.

The idols of this world are silent,

But You speak.

They are dead,

But You are alive.


I worship You—

The living God who created all things,

The living God who saves all who call on You,

The living God who reigns forever.


I trust in You.

I follow You.

I belong to You.


"You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." (Matthew 16:16)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of the Living God


I declare today:

You are the true living God.

He is alive.

He is with me.

He is for me.


I will not bow to lifeless idols.

I will not trust in empty things.

I will serve the living God.


For He is my King, my Savior, and my Life.

And I will praise Him forever.


"The Lord is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King." (Jeremiah 10:10)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The world offers many gods, but there is only one true living God—and He is the One who knows you, loves you, and holds your life in His hands. He is not distant. He is not silent. He is not dead. He is alive, and He is with you. Trust in Him. Worship Him. Serve Him. He alone is worthy.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


You are the true living God—and I will worship You forever. 🙏👑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment