Amen. "Jesus my Saviour" is the most powerful declaration a soul can make—a confession that you are not saved by your own works, your own goodness, or your own strength, but by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. He is the One who came to seek and to save the lost. He is your Saviour.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)
"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." (Luke 19:10)
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
✝️ What It Means That Jesus Is Your Saviour
He Is Your Saviour... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Saves You from Sin He paid the price for your forgiveness. "He will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)
He Saves You from Death He conquered the grave and gives eternal life. "I am the resurrection and the life." (John 11:25)
He Saves You from Condemnation There is no judgment for those in Christ. "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)
He Saves You from Fear He gives peace and a sound mind. "God has not given us a spirit of fear." (2 Timothy 1:7)
🙏 A Prayer of Thanks
Lord Jesus,
I thank You that You are my Saviour.
You found me when I was lost.
You saved me when I was bound.
You gave me life when I was dead in sin.
I am not saved by my own works.
I am saved by Your grace.
I am not saved by my own goodness.
I am saved by Your love.
I belong to You.
I trust in You.
I will follow You all the days of my life.
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Salvation
I declare today:
Jesus is my Saviour.
I am forgiven.
I am redeemed.
I am set free.
I am His.
I will not be ashamed of the gospel.
I will not fear the enemy.
I will not doubt my salvation.
For Jesus is my Saviour,
And He will never let me go.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Jesus is not just a teacher, a prophet, or a good man—He is your Saviour. He gave His life to save you, and He rose again to give you eternal life. You are not lost. You are not forgotten. You are not without hope. You are saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. Rest in that truth today.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Jesus my Saviour—I am Yours forever. 🙏✝️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment