Amen. "Be healed in the name of Jesus" is a declaration of faith and authority—a bold proclamation that the name of Jesus carries power over sickness, pain, and every work of infirmity. His name is above every name, and by His stripes, we are healed.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)
"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." (James 5:14-15)
"In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)
"God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him." (Acts 10:38)
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
🩺 What It Means to Be Healed in His Name
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
His Name Carries Power It is above every sickness and disease. "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Philippians 2:10)
Healing Is His Will He went around healing all who were oppressed. "He went around doing good and healing all." (Acts 10:38)
He Is the Same Yesterday He still heals today. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
By His Wounds We Are Healed His sacrifice brought our healing. "By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)
🙏 A Prayer of Healing
Lord Jesus,
I come before You in the power of Your name.
I declare that healing flows through Your name.
Be healed in the name of Jesus—
Every sickness,
Every pain,
Every infirmity,
Every work of the enemy.
I command it to leave in the name of Jesus.
I receive Your healing power.
I receive Your wholeness.
You bore my sickness.
You carried my pain.
By Your wounds, I am healed.
"By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Healing
I declare today:
I am healed in the name of Jesus.
His name is above every sickness.
His name is above every pain.
His name is above every disease.
I receive my healing.
I believe in His power.
I walk in His wholeness.
"I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)
💎 A Final Encouragement
There is healing in the name of Jesus. His name is not just a word—it is the power of God for wholeness and restoration. When you call on His name, you are calling on the One who already bore your sickness and carried your pain. Believe in His name. Trust in His power. And receive your healing today.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Be healed in the name of Jesus—I receive it. 🙏✝️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment