Saturday, 22 August 2026

You are my bread of Life.

 Amen. "You are my bread of life" is a confession of complete dependence—a declaration that Jesus alone is the One who sustains, satisfies, and gives life to your soul. It is the cry of a heart that knows that without Him, it cannot live; with Him, it has everything.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Then Jesus declared, 'I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.'" (John 6:35)


"For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." (John 6:33)


"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (John 6:51)


"Then Jesus said to them, 'Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.'" (John 6:32)


"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4, ESV)


🍞 What It Means That He Is Your Bread of Life


He Is Your Bread of Life... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Satisfies Your Hunger Your soul finds rest in Him. "Whoever comes to me will never go hungry." (John 6:35)

He Sustains You He nourishes your spirit daily. "He gives strength to the weary." (Isaiah 40:29)

He Gives Eternal Life His bread brings life that never ends. "I am the living bread that came down from heaven." (John 6:51)

He Is the Word of Life His words are spirit and life. "The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life." (John 6:63)


🙏 A Prayer of Dependence


Lord Jesus,

You are my bread of life.

I come to You hungry and thirsty for more of You.

Feed me with Your presence.

Nourish me with Your Word.

Sustain me with Your love.


I will not look to the world to satisfy me.

I will not seek fulfillment in temporary things.

I will feast on You alone.


You are my daily bread.

You are my eternal life.

You are all I need.


"I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." (John 6:35)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Satisfaction


I declare today:

Jesus is my bread of life.

He satisfies my soul.

He sustains my spirit.

He gives me eternal life.


I will not hunger for the world.

I will feast on His presence.

I will live by every word He speaks.


"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Jesus is not just a teacher, a prophet, or a good man—He is the bread of life. He alone can satisfy the deepest hunger of your soul. He alone can give you life that never ends. Come to Him today. Feast on His presence. And let Him fill you with all the fullness of God.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


You are my bread of life—and I will never hunger again. 🙏🍞💙

No comments:

Post a Comment