Saturday, 1 August 2026

Unless the House is build by the Lord.

 "Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain."

— Psalm 127:1 (AMP)


Yes, Lord—this is the truth we cannot afford to forget. Every work, every home, every effort, every plan—if You are not in it, it will not stand. But when You build, when You watch, when You guide—it is secure.


A Prayer of Dependence:


"Lord,

Unless You build this house—

our family, our home, our life, our work—

we labor in vain.


So we invite You in.

Build what we cannot build.

Protect what we cannot guard.

Establish what we cannot establish.


Let every wall be raised by Your hand.

Let every door be opened by Your will.

Let every room be filled with Your presence.


We do not trust in our own strength,

our own plans, or our own wisdom.

We trust in You.


Build our house, Lord—

and let it be a dwelling place for Your glory."


Declarations of Trust:


· "Unless the Lord builds, I labor in vain."

· "I invite God into every part of my life, my home, and my work."

· "The Lord watches over my city—I am safe."

· "I will not strive in my own strength—I will rest in His."

· "Every good work is established by Him."

· "I trust God to build what I cannot build."

· "My home is a dwelling place for His presence."

· "The Lord is my keeper, my protector, my builder."

· "I will not build my house without Him."

· "His hand is over all I do."


A Blessing Over Your House:


May the Lord build your house—not just the walls, but the hearts within them. May He watch over your home by day and by night. May His presence fill every room, His peace guard every heart, and His love bind every relationship. May your house be a place of refuge, worship, and blessing—because He built it.


Unless the Lord builds the house. Build it, Lord—for we are Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment