Saturday, 1 August 2026

May your hands guide my undertaking.

 "May Your hands guide my undertaking, Lord."


This is the prayer of surrender—recognizing that every plan, every effort, and every step is safest and most fruitful when placed in His hands.


---


The Scripture That Holds This Promise:


Psalm 37:23-24 (AMP) — "The steps of a man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step]. Though he falls, he will not be hurled down, because the Lord is the One who holds his hand."


Proverbs 16:3 (AMP) — "Commit your works to the Lord [submit and trust them to Him], and your plans will succeed [if you respond to His will and guidance]."


Psalm 90:17 (AMP) — "Let the favor and beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands—yes, confirm and establish the work of our hands."


Isaiah 41:10 (AMP) — "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."


---


A Prayer for Guidance:


"Lord,

I place every undertaking into Your hands—

every plan, every decision, every work, every step.


Guide my thoughts, that they may be aligned with Your wisdom.

Guide my words, that they may reflect Your truth.

Guide my actions, that they may bring glory to Your name.

Guide my path, that I may walk in Your will.


Let Your hands direct my efforts and establish my steps.

Let me not labor in vain, but bear fruit that remains.

Let me not lean on my own understanding, but trust in You completely.


I commit my way to You.

I trust You with my future.

I rest in the work of Your hands.


May Your hands guide my undertaking—

and may all I do bring honor to You."


---


Declarations of Trust:


· "I commit my works to the Lord, and my plans are established."

· "The Lord directs my steps and holds my hand."

· "I will not labor in vain—He establishes the work of my hands."

· "I trust God with every detail of my life and work."

· "His hands guide my efforts and bring them to completion."

· "I will not fear, for He upholds me with His righteous right hand."

· "My plans are submitted to His will."

· "I am led by His Spirit in all I do."

· "The favor of the Lord rests on my work."

· "My undertaking is blessed and established by Him."


---


A Blessing for Your Undertaking:


May the Lord guide every plan you make and every step you take. May His hands establish the work of your hands. May His wisdom direct your decisions, His favor open doors, and His peace guard your heart. And may all you set out to do be established and blessed for His glory.


May Your hands guide my undertaking. He hears. He leads. He establishes. Go—and walk in the confidence that His hands are upon all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment