Amen. "Belief and be healed" is a prayer of faith and hope—a declaration that healing flows through trust in Jesus. It is the cry of the woman who touched the hem of His garment, the plea of the father who brought his son to be healed, and the confidence that nothing is impossible for those who believe.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Jesus said to him, 'Go; your faith has made you well.' And immediately he regained his sight and began following Him on the road." (Mark 10:52, NASB)
"He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.'" (Mark 5:34)
"And He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.'" (Luke 8:48, NASB)
"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." (Mark 11:24, NASB)
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." (James 5:15)
🙏 A Prayer of Faith
Lord Jesus,
I believe in You,
The Healer, the Restorer, the Great Physician.
I ask that You would heal me—
Body, mind, and spirit.
I trust that Your power is greater than any sickness.
I trust that Your love is deeper than any pain.
I trust that Your grace is enough for every need.
I believe, Lord.
Help my unbelief.
Let me receive Your healing today.
"Go; your faith has made you well." (Mark 10:52)
🕊️ A Declaration of Healing
I declare today:
I believe, and I am healed.
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain.
By His wounds, I am healed.
I receive His healing power.
I trust in His promise.
I walk in His wholeness.
"By his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Healing begins with belief. When you place your trust in Jesus, you open the door for His power to flow into your life. He is still the Healer. He is still the Miracle Worker. He is still the One who makes the broken whole. Believe in Him, and receive His healing.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
Belief and be healed—Jesus is waiting. 🙏💙✨
No comments:
Post a Comment