Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Holy Ghost fire burn all spiritual attack.

 Amen. "Holy Ghost fire burn all spiritual attack" is a bold, faith-filled prayer of deliverance—a cry for the consuming fire of God to destroy every scheme of the enemy, every arrow of the wicked, and every spiritual attack against your life. You are not defenseless. The fire of the Holy Spirit is your protection and your victory.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord." (Isaiah 54:17)


"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:12)


"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)


"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you." (Luke 10:19, ESV)


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7, ESV)


"For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:29, ESV)


🔥 What It Means to Call on Holy Ghost Fire


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Destruction of the Enemy's Plans God's fire consumes every work of darkness. "No weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)

Protection and Deliverance His fire is a shield around you. "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him." (Psalm 34:7)

Authority in Christ You have power over all the forces of the enemy. "I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy." (Luke 10:19)

Victory over Darkness The fire of God brings freedom and victory. "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)


🙏 A Prayer of Deliverance


Father,

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.

I call upon the fire of the Holy Ghost

To burn every spiritual attack against my life.


Every arrow of the enemy—

Let it be consumed.

Every scheme of darkness—

Let it be destroyed.

Every curse, every spell, every assignment—

Let it be burned to ashes.


I am covered by the blood of Jesus.

I am hidden in the shadow of the Almighty.

I am protected by the fire of the Holy Ghost.


No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Every tongue that rises against me in judgment,

I condemn.


I declare that I am free.

I declare that I am safe.

I declare that the enemy has no power over me.


"No weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Victory


I declare today:

Holy Ghost fire burns every spiritual attack against me.

The enemy's plans are destroyed.

His arrows are consumed.

His schemes are defeated.


I am protected.

I am covered.

I am victorious.


For greater is He who is in me

Than he who is in the world.


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You are not fighting alone. The fire of the Holy Ghost goes before you, surrounds you, and protects you. No spiritual attack can stand against the consuming fire of God. Stand firm in your authority in Christ. Resist the enemy. And trust that the fire of God will burn every work of darkness and set you free.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Holy Ghost fire, burn all spiritual attack—and let victory be mine in Christ. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment