Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Trust God for miracles.

 Amen. "Trust God for miracle" is a declaration of faith—a decision to place your confidence not in what you see, but in the One who does the impossible. It is the choice to believe that God is able, that He is faithful, and that He is working even when you cannot see it.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" (Matthew 19:26, ESV)


"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." (Ephesians 3:20)


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." (Proverbs 3:5)


"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)


"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27, ESV)


"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." (Psalm 37:5, ESV)


✨ What It Means to Trust God for a Miracle


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

You Believe in His Power Nothing is impossible for Him. "With God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

You Trust His Timing He knows when to move. "He makes everything beautiful in its time." (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

You Rest in His Faithfulness He has never failed. "The Lord is faithful to all his promises." (Psalm 145:13)

You Surrender Control You release what you cannot handle. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart." (Proverbs 3:5)


🙏 A Prayer of Trust


Father,

I come before You with a heart full of trust.

I believe that You are able to do the impossible.

I believe that You are working in my situation.

I believe that a miracle is on the way.


I release my worry.

I release my fear.

I release my need to control.


I trust You with my impossible.

I trust You with my future.

I trust You with my miracle.


"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." (Psalm 37:5)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Trust


I declare today:

I trust God for my miracle.

He is able.

He is faithful.

He will move.


I will not doubt.

I will not fear.

I will not be shaken.


For the Lord is my provider,

My healer,

My deliverer.

And He will do what He has promised.


"With God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Trusting God for a miracle is not about having perfect faith—it is about placing your imperfect faith in a perfect God. He is able. He is faithful. He has never failed. Surrender your situation to Him, trust in His timing, and wait for Him to move. Your miracle is on the way.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Trust God for miracle—He is faithful. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment