Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Let my faith grow

 Amen. "Let my faith grow" is a prayer of humility and hunger—a confession that we need more of God, more trust, more dependence on Him. It is the cry of a heart that knows that even the smallest mustard seed of faith is enough to move mountains, and that growth in faith is a daily work of the Spirit.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"The apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith!'" (Luke 17:5)


"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (2 Peter 3:18, ESV)


"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20, ESV)


"Faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." (Romans 10:17, ESV)


"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Romans 10:17, NKJV)


"But without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him." (Hebrews 11:6, ESV)


🌱 What It Means for Faith to Grow


Faith Grows When You... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Hear the Word Faith is nourished by Scripture. "Faith comes from hearing... the word of Christ." (Romans 10:17)

Walk in Obedience Faith is strengthened by action. "Faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead." (James 2:17)

Pray Continually Faith deepens through dependence on God. "Pray without ceasing." (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Trust in Trials Faith is refined through testing. "The testing of your faith produces steadfastness." (James 1:3)

Wait on the Lord Faith is sustained by hope. "Those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31)


🙏 A Prayer for Growing Faith


Father,

I come to You with a humble heart,

Asking that You would increase my faith.

I want to trust You more.

I want to rely on You more.

I want to walk by faith, not by sight.


When I am afraid, help me to believe.

When I am weak, help me to lean on You.

When I am uncertain, help me to trust Your plan.


Let my faith grow—

Through Your Word,

Through prayer,

Through trials,

Through Your faithfulness.


I believe in You.

Help my unbelief.


"I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" (Mark 9:24)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Faith


I declare today:

My faith is growing.

I am trusting God more each day.

I am believing His promises.

I am walking in His truth.


I will not let doubt steal my faith.

I will not let fear weaken my trust.

I will not let the enemy shake my confidence.


For I am anchored in Christ.

And He is faithful.


"Without faith it is impossible to please God." (Hebrews 11:6)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Faith is not a one-time decision—it is a daily journey. It grows as you spend time with God, as you trust Him in the small things, and as you hold onto Him in the storms. Do not be discouraged if your faith feels small. Even a mustard seed of faith is enough to move mountains. Keep asking. Keep believing. Keep trusting. He is faithful, and He will grow your faith.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Let my faith grow—for I am trusting in the One who is always faithful. 🙏🌱💙

No comments:

Post a Comment