Tuesday, 18 August 2026

I command agent of infirmity to leave.

 Amen. "I command agent of infirmity to leave" is a bold declaration of authority in Christ—a stand against sickness, disease, and every force of darkness that seeks to steal your health and wholeness. You are not a victim; you are a child of God, and you have been given authority in the name of Jesus.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19, NKJV)


"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7, NKJV)


"In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk." (Acts 3:6, NKJV)


"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons... they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (Mark 16:17-18)


"He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)


🛡️ What It Means to Command Infirmity to Leave


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

You Have Authority in Christ Jesus has given you power over the enemy. "I give you authority over all the power of the enemy." (Luke 10:19)

Infirmity Is Not from God His will is for you to be whole. "By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)

You Are Not Fighting Alone The Holy Spirit empowers you. "You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you." (Acts 1:8)

Healing Is Your Inheritance It is part of your redemption in Christ. "I am the Lord, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26)


🙏 A Prayer of Command


Father,

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus.

I take authority over every agent of infirmity in my life.


In the name of Jesus,

I command sickness to leave.

I command pain to leave.

I command disease to leave.

I command every work of darkness to leave.


You are not welcome here.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.


I receive my healing now.

I receive my wholeness now.

I walk in victory now.


"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy." (Luke 10:19)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Authority


I declare today:

I command every agent of infirmity to leave.

Sickness has no hold on me.

Pain has no power over me.

Disease has no authority in my body.


I am healed in Jesus' name.

I am whole in Jesus' name.

I am free in Jesus' name.


"By his wounds you have been healed." (1 Peter 2:24)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You have been given authority in Christ to stand against sickness and infirmity. When you speak in His name, the enemy must flee. Trust in that authority. Stand firm in faith. And receive the healing that Jesus has already provided for you.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


I command every agent of infirmity to leave—in the mighty name of Jesus. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment